Sunday, January 10, 2010

Piedmont Park Proposal

Today I got to photograph the engagement of Ben & Kayte in Atlanta's Piedmont Park. Ben had contacted me a few weeks before with the idea of photographing the actual proposal and I thought it was a great idea. I was not sure how he was going to convince her to go to the park in below-freezing weather but he pulled it off and everything went according to plan (nice work Ben). My wife and I had to pretend to be photographing the frozen pond so Kayte would not spot us too soon. We had so much fun doing this. Congratulations to Kayte & Ben!














1 comment:

  1. Zach,
    WOW - How precious & priceless! Thank you for capturing Ben's proposal to Kayte today in Piedmont Park! Your talents obviously captured the story beautifully!!! We have been so excited about Ben's proposal to Kayte and can't wait to share with everyone! alice hendry

    ReplyDelete